Work with experts in digital technology and creative solutions
GKIM’s leaders have been at the forefront of innovation in digital media. We have been commissioned by household brands for projects in 2D games, 3D games, interactive TV, Augmented Reality and some truly compelling mobile experiences.
Grow your digital business with a digital partner who can show a history of success
We have a track record for winning awards, realizing software patents and for helping our partners achieve their funding goals.
As trusted by brands, governments and entrepreneurs
GKIM’s customers include Singapore, one of the most “switched on” governments, some of the world’s top brand and marketing agencies, and entrepreneurs from around the globe.
Find a true partner in business: “Your success is Our success"
GKIM’s business model is firmly geared towards our partners’ long term success. We take equity in ideas that we like. We make the commitment where we think we can make a difference. We work hard for common goals.
Digital Marketing and Production Agency
30 years of innovative digital technology solutions
Way we work
We partner on product management, development and marketing or can simply provide reliable technology outsourcing.
All our customers are assured of the same levels of professional service, accountability and transparent billing.
Team, Skills & Quality
We are adept at cross platform mobile frameworks as well as being hard core on native iOS and Android when the time is right. See our whitepaper to guide your mobile technology decisions.
We use the latest web frameworks and are fans of the power and price of open source technologies. Work with us to escape proprietary technology lock in and developer rent seeking behaviour.
Digital Business Strategy
Lean Startup Methodologies
Minimum Viable Products
Digital communication strategies
Social Media Contents
Touch Points & Applications
Digital Advertising & PR
Search engine Marketing
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
360 digital marketing strategy
Social Media Marketing and Monitoring
GKIM Digital - Digital Marketing and Production Agency
GKIM is a digital marketing and production consultancy working for global brands, government organizations and ambitious entrepreneurs. We build mobile experiences, digital marketing campaigns and business solutions. We have a track record for winning awards, realizing software patents and for helping our partners to achieve their funding goals.
hexsee - Social Network Platform
hexsee is an innovative social network platform which allows users to browse and have fun together over webpage layers.
MAXPLORA Mobile App
MAXPLORA is the global marketplace for Content & Sponsorship rights. A platform where buyers, sellers and agents can discover, connect and trade in a smarter, faster way.
Ian has an MBA and a Masters degree in engineering.
Add to that thirty years experience around the world in delivering innovative projects in all things digital.
Few are better placed to advise on your digital business solutions. Consider him your strategic digital partner.
Loc and his team are responsible for managing our clients’ interactive web fronts and back end business systems.
An expert on all things open source, Loc can design and deliver the most complex of business solutions at affordable prices.
PKT and his team have delivered mobile apps in React Native, ionic, Unity, Sencha, iOS and Android amongst others.
They use a wide range of 3rd party tools and API’s to deliver the most professional and integrated mobile apps.
Hannah has created a very modern working environment and culture.
She picks and nurturing the quality talent our global customers demand.
As well as our money, she manages our customers’ money too, ensuring that every dollar is wisely spent, accounted for and goes towards real business goals.
‘’The revolutionary aspects to “The Drip Drops Color the World” 3D painting app has compelled us to apply for a joint patent that brings real commercial value to our intellectual property. The entire 3D painting experience has brought us top level notoriety at CES 2013, Toy Fair 2013 and multiple TV shows in both the US and China so far his year” 2013 “Seal of Approval”, National Parenting Council”
“I commissioned GKIM to build my app and found that they contributed so much more to its vision, creative direction and feature set.”
”GKIM built our entire digital operation, a beautiful website and a very sophisticated backend to support my business strategy. They allowed me to work as a product manager, discussing ideas regularly with the development team to make things happen faster and tackle challenges immediately.”
“After a long search, we found a partner we could trust with our mobile strategy development and implementation. GKIM delivered great creative ideas and a robust solution – and Vietnam’s first regional gold award!”
If you’d like a chat about your business, pop in for a coffee.
- SG: 1 Irving Place, #05-12, The Commerze, S369546
- UK: Glenruthven Mill, Abbey Road, Perth, Perthshire, PH3 1DP
- US: 616 M street NE, Washington DC, 20002
- VN: 5th floors, 293 Dien Bien Phu St, Ward 15, Binh Thanh Dist, HCMC
Interested in getting on boat with us? Check our job availabilities here!
Sales & Marketing Associate
- Assist in the delivery of marketing programmes and communications
- Produce communications plan and content for the company’s social media channels and websites
- Develop content for marketing documents and innovative bid
- Participate professionally and enthusiastically and provide support on special projects as directed
- Use social tools and CRM systems to generate sales leads.
- Build rapport and communicate professionally with all customers
- Provide first line support and connection between customers and technical/design/product teams.
- COMMISSION TO BE GIVE BASE ON TOTAL SALE VOLUMES
- Multilingual: English and preferably one other language
- Proficient content developing and writing skills
- Professional communications skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of the practicalities and understanding of current digital marketing tools and techniques
- Ability to quickly grasp the nature of customers, their needs and how to help them
Senior Front End & Web Developer
A front end web developer that can work on creating the web and mobile web user interface using the good skill on HTML/CSS/JS.
Can create the front end code for any website, web application, mobile web application and need to have experiences with responsive website that can be presented well on the mobile devices like smartphone or tablet (Android and iOS)
- Must know AngularJS or ReactJS
- Good knowledge of leading edge technology such as React Native
- Experienced with WordPress editing themes
- Good knowledge of front end security prevention when submitting data to backend
- Excellent knowledge of HTML 5, CSS, LESS, SCSS
- Good knowledge of PHP or any open source web development framework
- Familiarity with APIs for social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, etc)
Business Development Manager
GKIM is a boutique digital creative and technology production firm servicing entrepreneurs, marketers and government agencies. We have a track record of winning awards, realizing software patents and for helping our partners to achieve their funding goals.
To assist with our growth and to allow the CEO to maintain a hands on role in direct consulting with clients, GKIM seek an experienced software development and solutions sales and marketing professional with experience in international outsourcing sales.
- Business process analysis
- User Journey and Experience design
- Workflow and Wireframe design
- GUI design
- Project management
- Test case development and QA process
- Language: Fluent in Vietnamese, Excellent written and passable spoken English
QA/ QC Engineer
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Design and create test conditions and testcase to address business and technical use cases
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate
- Support production deployment of applications and perform validation testing
- 1 or 2 years work experience
- Relevant work experience in development and/or testing role.
- Intermediate verbal and written communication skills
- Good development/scripting skills in common languages like VB, JAVA, PERL, C++, etc
- Database skills, mainly my SQL Server
- Good experience with different Operating Systems, with emphasis on Android, iOS
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated
- Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance
Senior Android Developer
- We are looking for a talented Android developer to join our team. You will be hands-on with the development process. You are not just an engineer but you also a thinker how to design & deploy a best apps
- Design and Code according to specification
- Share knowledge with more junior team members via technical talks, technical guidance
- Understand software specification
- Working other team/ member to deploy the best apps
- Responsibilities together with the team.
- At least 3 years experienced in Android Developer
- Strong knowledge technical implement in the areas
- Strong background on Android SDK, android APIs & Framework, the differences between API Android OS version.
- Strong background on caching, lazy loading, SQLite, Content Provider, HTTP, AsyncTask, Networking, Push Notification.
- Know and worked projects about Location and Map is your vow
- Use tools and framework to support in development project process
- Working experience in SVN & Git
- Working experience in Social Network Open API platform (Facebook, Twitter, GPlus...)
- Working experience in layout handel for many devices, orientation, OS is your vow.
- Working experience in develop hybird app with Sencha, Xamarin, telerik
- Good English required (speaking, writing & reading)
- Your primary role within the company will be to designing applications and websites, which implement a rich user experience and take into consideration the brands objectives. Through research and insight you will create and direct your designs by effective use of wireframes and prototype design concepts.
- Responsible for the design creation of applications, identities, and websites.
- Responsible to supervise and support the vision of the final product.
- Create, explain and implement a unique user experience within design orientated projects.
- Design pages and graphical elements of websites (including responsive designs), mobile applications and user interfaces.
- Have knowledge and understand of UI and UX design.
- Meet targets and deadlines for design production deadlines.
- Have the ability to professionally present and propose design ideas effectively.
- 2+ years of experience in a design related position.
- English written and speaking skills
- Strong understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, in design and other design related software.
Senior iOS Developer
- Collaborate closely with Project Manager and other team members to determine various application constraints and establish each element.
- Work in the Mobile Applications Development team to deploy innovative mobile applications.
- Work with customer service team to come up with innovative applications to meet customer specific requirements and to create competitive application Solutions.
- Ensure the quality of such applications
- Participate in software development projects on Cloud/Mobile/Social.
- Or work in Mobile Project as: Developer/Project Leader under Management of Customer
- Customized integration development with other software systems based on Customer requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least two years of experience in application development on iPhone/iPad
- Outstanding software development skills in Objective-C and C++
- Strong knowledge of mobile content delivery technologies and protocols.
- Experience with building mobile web applications and in server-side programming is desirable
- Practical experience in OS compatibility and device troubleshooting is essential
- Experience with webservice, Json, XML, GUI, Google Analytics, SSL, HTTPS, Push Notification and MongoDB
- Good communication skills, highly motivated and able to work in a team with minimal supervision
- Flexible attitude and having the ability to perform under pressure
- Knowledge of Arabic is highly desired.
- Solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must understand and have the ability to research in English
- Has good knowledge and works well with MVC model in iOS application
- Able to work with Core Data in iOS
- Can manage memory in iOS
- Able to integrate social networks tool into application (Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare …)
- Well documentation in coding
- Able to implement PNS (Push Notification Service) into real application
Senior PHP Web Developer
A PHP Web Developer that can build website using PHP frameworks or Wordpress CMS and also can build e-commerce website using Magento or some other e-commerce open sources. The developer that take part in the daily work of such projects might work alone or with team through the process of designing the database, processes and workflow and coding the functionality.
- A fast and detail orientated developer
- Creative problem solver with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Organized, a good communicator and team player
- Solid background knowledge of PHP/MySQL/Postgresql
- Solid background knowledge of OOP/MVC in PHP
- Expert experience in using PHP, Wordpress
- Experienced with Magento or other e-commerce open source projects
- Experiences with Continuous Delivery with cloud based platforms.
- Expert experience in JSON-RPC, AJAX, Restful, Soap, Web services, payment gateway integration, building APIs.
- Excellent understanding of OOD, OOP and Design Patterns
- Experienced with GIT, SVN, Red Mine, MS Project or other project management tools
- Experience in LAMP, WAMP, Apache or web server configuration in Linux
- Ability to work independently/team with strong problem solving skills.
- Aptitude to learn, understand and apply new technologies into the project
- Able to read and research technical skills in English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, a positive attitude, and ability to work effectively.
- Professional behaviors, proactive, self-motivated